Sunday, August 28, 2005

Fc6

Sitting here at food court six of Singapore Poly. Blogging. It's stuffy, its warm, its sticky. Turns out all the lessons I have today are cancelled. Reached school to find my classmate enjoying the aircon with a face that reads, we'r screwed.

What the hell I woke up so early for than?!?

Damn, its funny blogging at a foodcourt,the smell of food is distracting. I'm getting hungry, must live up to the spirit of the festival, Hungry Ghost. HA.

Aiya. Titus came down with something apparently. I had a lunch appointment with him, now I'm stuck with foodcourt food. Not really that tantalising if you ask me. Though some sistarZ mentioned the love of the nuggets at fc6, but we can't live on just nuggets alone can we? :p

Booked a thailand tour yesterday. People complained that it was a rush and alot of other paper works are not done, passport, it really bugs me that if HuiYi has trouble going than it'll be our fault. Well owning up to the fault is not that hard, it's compensating her that's the problem.

Aiya... I'll just sacriface myself and give one night.... ... .. .. muahahahah

Am I that expensive? YES!!!
Expensive, but value for money!!

Got to go, must help out in project or should I eat?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home