Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Again

Out of the smoking ashes I rise again,like the eternal phoenix that I am.
Determined to dazzle and charm, with some form of tangible success, this time.

Anyway, what my blog will be, is merely an outlet for my creative juices.
Constructive criticism for my writings are welcome. Just make sure you have the bloody backing for what ever you dare accuse me of.

You know, I can't stress how much I hate being critiqued for being unoriginal by someone who tags with a name obviously ripped off a book and its movie. Still, I have not really gotten over the fact that I deleted his contact which I think was left there, cause I really would like a chance to take a shot at the guy's apparently overly inflated ego.
Oh well, I'm back. Enjoy what I have here for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home