Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Peer Pressure

Peer pressure is real...
Believe it
Its good enough to the point that a person such as myself that was once convicted to not devulge too much of my life on the internet to actually sit down and write something that is not abstract to the point I don't even understand myself...

Which is good in a way as people will not start calling their shrink screaming, "SomeBody needs help!!!"
They have a shrink??

Had a pretty stale day. Had nothing to do in the IT lab so I went out the the benches and napped. I seriously wonder if I am an embarressment to myself.
There were a few occasions I woke up with my mouth hanging wide open... I do hope it's not that grotesque. Hell...I dun have a mirror do I?
Dude....what would people think? Hack...I can't bear to show my face in school again

Went home to a proper bed and slept.

Hmmm who was that guy sitting with rena today...heee maybe she'll want to answer it
tag board is over there gal
<==

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home