Thursday, August 25, 2005

Why??

Sitting here in front of the keyboard, LP music blasting softly, I came to realise why I decided to blog... My computer sucks!!! I found out that my brother's cluttered and application ladden desktop can still run applications faster than my freshly formatted system. Damn. Thinking back when I first got the PC it was amazing... Now....well it still is and I'm pretty happy with it. That is not the point. The point is that I can do much with it, except writing blogs hahahahaha isn't that fun?!?!?!
Which brings us to the point that we all age...hack that sucks....
Can't for the life of me imagine the day when I lost touched with this crazy world....hmmm Imagine no more, I've pretty much lost it, but I'm not going down without a fight!! They'll have to drag me away in chains!!!

Ranting....hahaha

Interestingly enough a bloody cab driver actually bumped into me while I was having my driving lesson. 1414 if any punter is interested. Wahahaha gotta get my mum to buy it, being a innocent and naive boy boy, that shaves his horns every morning(whoops, what horns??), I dun really buy 4D...or I'm just lazy to get it.

Did nothing much in school today. I really do have a sinking feeling the project is going down hill. Oh right...there's no hill we ARE at the bottom. Help??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home